Hello! 😎

 Hello Everyone!  

My name is Certitude and I am enjoying my current journey in the Computer Science, Big Data Analytics doctoral program.  I am enjoying this journey because on several levels it is very satisfying.  In the deepest depths of my imagination when I was young, I could not have ever conceived, that in the future I would be in a doctoral program.  When I pursued my master's degree, it was for career advancement.  This doctoral journey is personal.  It is learning, for the love of learning, proving to myself that I can do this! 

This blog's title is 'Big Data Dubiety Awareness’.  It will deal with more than that, everything though will have the basis of computer science interweaved in the topics that are posted.  

I look forward to posting and receiving any feedback, or kernels of information that can further enhance the blog posts!

Cheers Certitude!


                                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of Music Industry Employing Forecasting Only

Possibilities That May Be